Please choose your model at the bottom of this page!
Custom-Fit Engine Heater for Volkswagen TDIs!!
- Engine will start like it's the middle of summer!
- Instant heat to the interior!
- Defrost ice and frost off the windows sooner for safer vision.
- Less wear and tear on the engine and starting components.
- Increased Starter life.
- Increased Glow Plug life.
- Increased Battery life.
- Reduced warm-up idle time.
- Reduced emissions and tailpipe smoke at start up.
- Works great with your Bio Diesel or Waste Vegetable Oil Conversion!
- Easy to install - 1 to 2 hours on average.
- Custom fit for Golfs, Jettas, Beetles, and Passats with the TDI engine.
- Compact, about the size of two 12oz soft drink cans.
- Factory appearance when installed.
- Name brand ZeroStartTM heater and GatesTM hoses.
- Custom Hoses for exact fit. (Both upper & lower are specific to your year and model TDI).
- Rub Protection on the hoses for longevity specific to your year and model TDI.
- Custom Stainless Steel Laser-Cut Bracket specific to your year and model TDI (on most kits).
- Thermostatically controlled prevents over-heating.
- Kit comes fully-assembled and ready to install.
- Volkswagen TDI Diesel Engine Coolant Heater Kit is custom fit for Golfs, Jettas, Beetles, and Passats with the TDI engine. The 1000-watt tank heater circulates coolant throughout the engine for QUICKER STARTS AND INSTANT HEAT! (TDI owners know how long it takes to get heat!)
- Benefits include: reducing wear on the glow plugs, starter and battery. Oil pan heaters only heat the oil, and could be a fire hazard. Without any accessible freezeplugs on the engine, a freezeplug heater is not an option either.
- Numerous VW dealers buy our FrostHeater - in quantity and install them in brand new TDIs!
- The kit is compact in size, comes pre-assembled with all necessary parts, hoses, and mounting bracket, to install the heater in an afternoon. Just add your own coolant and time.
- These are brand new heaters engineered to fit exclusively the 1996 to 2009 TDI engines. The heater will not fit older diesels. The heater is about the size of two 12oz soda pop cans, and fits nicely under the hood.
- The kit fits like a glove, and has good clearance around the heater even when installing the unit. It will have a factory appearance when installed. I have had people say it looks factory when looking at mine.
- The owner of FrostHeater developed this kit because he was tired of cold mornings with no heat up to 10 miles, and unable to locate someone producing a heater that actually fits and works. The Frostheater kit ensures correct installation and operation. Tank heaters need to be properly located and installed or they will not work.
* Engineered with the following in mind:
- It must appear factory, like it was designed to be there with clearance around the unit.
- It must maintain factory bend radius requirements for coolant hoses.
- It must have a low or no impact on the cooling system.
- It must be mounted in such a way to minimize engine vibration.
- It must consist of top-quality components for at least a 100,000 mile or more service life.
- It must not have a check-valve so no engine damage occurs.
- The heater is a ZeroStartTM Brand heater with GatesTM Brand hoses developed exclusively for the kit. All the brackets and hoses come pre-installed on the heater so it bolts right in and works. This is a No-hassle drop-in kit using simple hand tools.
- Included in the kit is a detailed step-by-step instruction booklet with color photos to ensure a trouble-free installation with NO guesswork, fabrication, or backyard engineering required.
Free Shipping on two or more of any kit!
|Select Your Model: